Your Costa Rica Resource

Thinking of moving to and living in Costa Rica? Learn from our experience - we are your resource. Click here if you're living in Costa Rica and would like to be a contributor.

Monday, May 21, 2007

FOR SALE: 1985 Suzuki Samurai 4x4 - $2900

Well, it's time for Lisa and Me to move back to the states, so I'm selling our 1985 Suzuki Samurai. This thing is perfect for Costa Rica - it has gotten me where I wanted to go, regardless of how far off the beaten track. The great thing about these cars is that they are sturdy, rugged, 4x4, but still economical at 23-26 miles/gallon. Some details are below:

1985 Suzuki Samurai SJ10 1000c.c.
4x4
Green
New fog lights, multi-loc (for security), new radio/cassette and speakers, spare tire, new battery (w/ 2 year warranty), new engine parts, fully registered (Marchamo and RTV), etc.

At this price, there really isn’t a better car for exploring what Costa Rica has to offer.

See pics below, and for more information or if you have questions, please email me. I’ll be traveling until Friday, May 25th but I’ll be checking my email and we can arrange a time to see the car. After the 25th, email me or call me.

Cell: 341-0813
Home: 238-1479
Email: Thomson.bruce@gmail.com